Tally + Fin
Wildflower Bloom iPhone Case
Take a fresh pic with this freshly picked Bloom iPhone Case. A vibrant, forest green covers this field of wildflowers. You'll always be in bloom with this limited-edition case.
- One-of-a-kind, limited edition phone case
- Durable protective outer sandblasted polyurethane black rubber bumper
- Jeweled with custom signature silver "wf" emblem
- All-around protection with raised bumper in front of phone adds layer of screen protection
Pickup available at 815 West Madison Street
Usually ready in 24 hours
We make it a priority to ship out all orders ASAP.
All orders placed before 5pm Monday- Saturday EST will be shipped out the same day. Orders placed after will be shipped the next morning.
Shipping takes about 3-5 business days for your new goodies!
Please email us at email@example.com to request a return. The customer is responsible for shipping costs.
We have a 14-day return policy, meaning you have 14 days after receiving your item(s) to request and return it for store credit or exchange. If you purchase in-store or select in-store pick-up, you have 7 days after purchasing your item to make a return for store credit or exchange.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, a store credit will be issued unless an exchange was requested.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAMAGES AND ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Sales on sale items, shoes, swim, hats, jewelry, handbags, glassware, and other accessories.
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
EXCHANGESThe fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a $2 cancellation fee before credit is issued.
If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a return with all applicable fees.